To apply to MBA@Denver, you must have a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university and a minimum of 24 months of full-time professional work experience, with 36 months preferred. To complete your application, submit the following materials:
You will need to complete an online application for the MBA@Denver program. If you are ready to begin, start your application now.
You will need to report your GMAT and GRE scores to MBA@Denver using the following codes: GMAT code MZR-GT-91 and GRE code 2272.
A GMAT or GRE waiver will be available to applicants who meet one of the following requirements:
- Individuals who have earned a graduate degree from an accredited college or university
- Individuals who have at least 10 years of professional work experience, with at least 8 years in a progressively responsible management role.
- Individuals with more than 3 years of professional work experience, maintaining a 3.2 GPA or better in their major area of study.
- Individuals with more than 5 years of professional work experience, who provide written documentation (resume or essay are acceptable) that the combination of academic,
- professional, military experience or employer-development support makes them prepared for success in the MBA@Denver program.
- Students who have received a Daniels Graduate Business Certificate (GBC) with a 3.0 average or higher in two quantitative courses (i.e., accounting, business information & analytics, finance).
Official academic records from all previously attended colleges and universities must be submitted directly from those schools to the University of Denver. You may send unofficial transcripts to receive an admissions decision, but we will need to receive official transcripts before you begin classes. All transcripts should be sent to the following address:
Application Processing Services
7900 Harkins Road
Lanham, MD 20706
Transcripts can also be sent electronically to email@example.com. Any other form of delivery will not be accepted.
You should also provide a GPA from the degree-granting institution. The GPA should be reported on a 4.0 scale. International applicants who attended institutions with different grading systems (i.e., marks or percentages) should not convert their grades and may leave the GPA field blank.
Professional Work History
You must submit a current résumé with your application.
Two essays are required, with the option to submit a third. The essays should communicate what you hope to achieve with MBA@Denver and how you will contribute to the Daniels community.
Letters of Recommendation
MBA@Denver requires at least two recommendations from individuals (nonrelatives) who can evaluate your professional performance and potential. They should be submitted by the recommenders through the online application.
There is a nonrefundable $100 application fee for the MBA@Denver program. Waivers are offered if you are a University of Denver alumnus/a or a current or former member of the U.S. military, AmeriCorps, Peace Corps or Teach for America. You may also receive a waiver if you submit your application before the priority application deadline.
You may be contacted by a Daniels representative to schedule the admissions interview, which will be conducted on campus or via webcam.