- Individuals who have earned a graduate degree from an accredited college or university.
- Individuals who have at least 10 years of professional work experience, with at least 8 years in a progressively responsible management role.
- Individuals with more than 3 years of professional work experience, with at least a 3.2 GPA in their undergraduate major area of study.
- Individuals with more than 5 years of professional work experience, who provide written documentation (resume or essay are acceptable) that the combination of academic, professional, military experience or employer-development support makes them prepared for success in the MBA program.
- Individuals who have completed graduate-level courses at Daniels with at least a 3.0 average in two quantitative courses (i.e., accounting, business information & analytics, finance).
We are now accepting transcripts electronically.
Professional Work History
Letters of Recommendation
- a University of Denver alumnus/a
- a current or former member of the U.S. military, AmeriCorps, Peace Corps or Teach For America.
Additional Standards for Non-Native English Speakers
- Minimum TOEFL Score (Internet-based test): 94 (No less than a 20 on any section)
- Minimum TOEFL Score (Paper-based test): 575
- Minimum IELTS Score: 7.0 (No less than a 6.0 on any section)
- Minimum C1 Advanced Score: 185 (No less than a 170 on any section)