COVID-19: How We Are Supporting Prospective Students
We are now accepting transcripts electronically.
- School-issued electronic transcripts: If your school issues official transcripts electronically, please have them send your encrypted transcripts to email@example.com.
- Unofficial transcripts: We will continue to accept unofficial transcripts if you are unable to submit your official transcripts at this time. Order your unofficial transcripts to be sent to your home, and scan them or take a photo to send to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will still need your official transcripts once you matriculate.
- Individuals who have earned a graduate degree from an accredited college or university.
- Individuals who have at least 10 years of professional work experience, with at least 8 years in a progressively responsible management role.
- Individuals with more than 3 years of professional work experience, with at least a 3.2 GPA in their undergraduate major area of study.
- Individuals with more than 5 years of professional work experience, who provide written documentation (resume or essay are acceptable) that the combination of academic, professional, military experience or employer-development support makes them prepared for success in the MBA program.
- Individuals who have completed graduate-level courses at Daniels with at least a 3.0 average in two quantitative courses (i.e., accounting, business information & analytics, finance).
Professional Work History
Letters of Recommendation
- a University of Denver alumnus/a
- a current or former member of the U.S. military, AmeriCorps, Peace Corps or Teach For America.
Additional Standards for Non-Native English Speakers
- Minimum TOEFL Score (Internet-based test): 94 (No less than a 20 on any section)
- Minimum TOEFL Score (Paper-based test): 575
- Minimum IELTS Score: 7.0 (No less than a 6.0 on any section)
- Minimum C1 Advanced Score: 185 (No less than a 170 on any section)