MBA@Denver Tuition, Billing and Financial Aid FAQs
University of Denver Student Account Set Up
MBA@Denver Tuition and Billing
- A statement listing actual charges and financial aid credits for the term will be generated and posted to DUPay, our online tuition payment portal. An email will be sent to your DU email address each time a statement is posted.
- Due dates can be found on the Bursar’s office Tuition and Fees page.
- All students at the University of Denver are required to sign a yearly Billing Agreement. You will not be permitted to complete registration until you electronically sign this agreement. A registration hold is placed on your account until the agreement is signed. To view this hold and complete the agreement, please login to MyDU. Once there, click the Student tab, and navigate to My Statement | Billing Agreement.
- The initial bill for each quarter lists tuition, fees and any other charges as well as your authorized financial aid. In order for aid to be “authorized,” it must be accepted and all requirements completed. Be sure to check MyDU—any item with a red flag in the “Financial Aid Requirements” box requires additional action, and the award associated with that requirement will not appear as a credit on your bill until that item is satisfied.
- For questions regarding your tuition bill please contact the Bursar’s office.
- Sign up through DUPay once you receive your first bill for the term. Enrollment period ends on the 1st installment due date.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
- Installment amounts will automatically adjust if additional charges or credits are added to a student account. An email will be sent after any adjustment is made.
- Late fees of 1.5% may be assessed on any installments 15 days or more past due.
- Release of transcripts/diploma is restricted until the entire plan amount and account balance is paid in full.
- Payment plan must be paid in full to register for subsequent terms.
- Financial holds are placed on student accounts when they become 30 days past due. After the overdue balances are paid in full, holds will be lifted. Financial holds prevent registration for future terms, and the receipt of official transcripts and diplomas.
- Late fees may be assessed on past due balances on the first of each month.
- Log into MyDU.
- Go to the Student
- Click on the “Direct Deposit Info” link (located in the My Statement/Payment box).
Financial Aid at Denver
- be a U.S. citizen or eligible noncitizen
- have a valid SSN
- be registered with Selective Service, if you’re male (must register between the ages of 18 and 25)
- be enrolled or accepted for enrollment in an eligible degree program
- be enrolled at least half-time in an eligible program
- maintain satisfactory academic progress
- not currently be in default on previous student loans borrowed through FSA
- not have exceeded the maximum aggregate loan limit
- The Direct Unsubsidized Loan is not based on need or income.
- Log in to MyDU.
- Select the Incoming Grad Students tab.
- Click on “View and Accept Award Offer” in the Financial Aid Awards box.
- Select the current aid year.
- Select the Terms and Conditions tab, then review and click “Accept.”
- Select the Accept Award Offer tab.
- Choose Accept or Decline in the dropdown box next to each award.
- If you wish to only accept a portion of the loan, type that amount in the Accept Partial Amount box. Note that any amount you accept will be split evenly over your terms of enrollment (i.e., fall, winter, spring and summer quarters).
- Click “Submit Decision.”
Direct Unsubsidized Loan
Direct Graduate PLUS Loan
Loan Deferment and Repayment
Military Education Benefits
Tax Benefits for Education
Financial Ramifications for Withdrawal
- The total amount of Title IV aid disbursed (if any) for the term you withdrew. Your Title IV aid is counted as aid disbursed in the calculation if it has been applied to your account on or before the date you withdrew.
- The total amount of Title IV aid disbursed, plus the aid that could have disbursed (if any) for the term in which you withdrew.
- Log into MyDU.
- Go to the Student tab.
- Click on the “Withdrawal Information” link in the Financial Aid Awards box.
- Choose the term you withdrew from the drop-down menu and click “Submit”.