Daniels Career Services
Daniels Career Services offers resources and engagement opportunities to help you accomplish your career goals as a student and graduate. Our career coaches provide individualized guidance, helping you explore career options, prepare for interviews, develop professionally and build a diverse professional network.
You will have access to a wealth of resources throughout your program, including:
- One-on-one career advising appointments
- Résumé and cover letter development
- Interview preparation and mock interviews
- Career exploration
- Job offer and salary negotiations
- Social media reviews
Our online career management software, Pioneer Careers, also offers you the ability to:
- View and apply for local, national and international job opportunities
- Register for special job-related events, programs and workshops
- Upload your résumé, cover letter and other documents for job applications
- Manage your job and internship applications and on-campus interviews
- Access additional job boards, including GoinGlobal, Andrew Hudson’s Jobs List, Vault, O*Net, UCAN and Pioneer Connect
As an MBA@Denver student, you will become part of a group of innovative, collaborative professionals working to improve the world around them. You will benefit from mentoring opportunities, informational interviews and assistance with networking with the Daniels community of 39,000-plus alumni based around the city of Denver and the world. Learn more about Daniels Career Services.